I'm sure everyone had a wonderful time at the ALPHA Weekend Away !!!!
We learned much more about the Holy Spirit..
1. Who is the Holy Spirit
2. What does the Holy Spirit do
3. How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit
4. How can I make the most of the rest of my life
I was touched to see such a spontaneous turnout and I am sure everyone who was at the weekend away was revived in a very special way!
Some may feel like this was a once in a lifetime experience but don't forget that the HOLY spirit dwells in us and we just need to invite our Almighty God into our hearts and into our lives!
Some of us felt God speaking personally to us, some were touched by worship, others had a time of reflection and many felt a revival and renewal in their walk with God.. Praise God for that!
As we continue coming back for the last few weeks of Alpha, let us unite as 1 body of Christ, as 1 body in MHI to be God's army.
To Grow deeper in Knowledge of His word and to step forward to spread this Gospel of our wonderful Lord and Saviour!
I thank God for all of you and I pray that He will continue to use each and everyone of us, both in our strengths and weakness to encourage each other in this Ministry, to the HI's and to the world!!!
The Great Commission
Matthew 28: 16 - 29
16Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
No comments:
Post a Comment